Vol Elite Experience CampDate: June 16th 5pm - June 20th 4pm
Cost: $695* SOLD OUT!!!
*If not registered by June 1 there is a chance you will not have a personalized name-plate on your locker upon arrival.
Group discount rate: $595 for groups of 6+ (Must contact Tony Asaro email@example.com or Sherry Parker firstname.lastname@example.org for group discount inquiries)
Camp is limited to the first 45 pre-registered participants.
$300 of your camp registration fee is considered non-refundable and non-transferable as a required deposit to hold your place in camp.
Ages: Rising freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors in Fall 2014
- This is an overnight camp only
- The Tennessee Baseball Coaching Staff will be conducting this camp with a hands on approach
- Campers will go through the state of the art Thornton Center. Here they will see how student athletes prepare for the academic experience at UT
- Campers will get 2 group sessions with our academic counselor to go over such items as clearinghouse, application, eligibility, study hall etc. Counselor will talk about preparation for what it takes to be a student athlete at the collegiate level.
- Each Camper will be assigned a locker in the state of the art Tennessee Baseball Clubhouse and will have daily use of training room, shower facilities, daily laundry service, plus receiving "big league service" from our equipment staff. Example: Daily Laundry Service of practice and game gear and returned to each player's locker.
- Each Camper will be issued an official Tennessee Baseball Jersey, and pants to wear for the games.
- Each Camper will be given an exit meeting evaluation plus a critique of his position play and offensive performance during the week.
An initial phone call should be made to the camp hotline, 865-974-2057, to determine availability before registering. Due to the limited number of participants of this camp there will be no refunds, only credit for another week of camp during the summer. A waiting list will be made to replace any canceled participants.
Lindsey Nelson Stadium at the University of Tennessee
Check-in will take place in the Tennessee Baseball hitting facility from 3:30-5pm
Meals at Camp:
Day 1: Dinner/ Days 2-4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner / Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch
* All meals are included in the campers tuition cost.
What to Bring (Baseball Items):
All campers should treat this camp like a regular outdoor baseball practice.
- Cleats, Glove, Bat, Batting Gloves
- Non-cleated (tennis) shoes
- Catchers should bring their own gear
- Any other baseball essential items that you would like to have with you.
- Please label all items.
What to Bring (Non-Baseball Items):
The dorm rooms will have only a single bed. Campers need to bring everything else.
- Pillow & pillow case
- Twin Sheets & Blankets.
- Personal Toiletries (soap, shampoo, tooth paste, etc...)
- Street Clothes, Shorts, etc...
- Bathing Suit
- Spending Money/Change
- Please label all personal items.
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch the camp from the stands.
- Any camper that drives to camp will need to turn in their car keys at registration
- Any camper that is flying in please notify us
- Camp Gear: Please e-mail Tony Asaro email@example.com or Sherry Parker firstname.lastname@example.org with your T-shirt size, shorts size, and hat size. Please also include your waist size for the pants we will issue you during the camp.
- Roommate Request: If you have a roommate request please send an e-mail to Tony Asaro email@example.com or Sherry Parker firstname.lastname@example.org with your roommate requests.