The Mack and Jonnie Day Golf Practice Facility
All camp instruction will take place at the Mack and Jonnie Day Golf Practice Facility. This 28 acre. $4.5 million golf practice facility located next to the beautiful Tennessee River is one of the finest in the nation. The facility opened in November 2010 and was designed by The Greg Norman Golf Design Group.
- From I-40 east or west take 129 Alcoa Highway (South)
- Exit at Cherokee Farms exit (1st exit after crossing TN River)
- Turn left on Accelerator Way (1st left) and follow it until it dead ends.
- Turn right on Eagle Flight Way and continue around the curve and down the hill
- The facility is at the bottom of hill and parking is in the gravel lot.