Summer Camp Series
Tennessee Summer Camp Series!
We are excited to announce our 2015 Summer Camp Series! These camps are some of the most fun and exciting camps in America! Our camps are designed to offer your athlete the best opportunity to enjoy the sport while simultaneously learning some of the most innovative and helpful competitive swimming tips in the world!
Our overnight camps will showcase some of the world’s greatest swimming superstars, who will share what they’ve learned in their journey from being a novice swimmer to an international superstar. In addition, your athlete will be able to meet these athletes, ask questions and receive autographs from them. This year, your young athlete will also learn from the Olympians as they dissect their race video and relate their practice goals to their race execution.
Head Coach Matt Kredich
- 2015 Pan-American Games Head Men's Coach - Team USA
- 2014 Short Course World Championship Assistant Coach - Team USA
- 2013 CSCAA National Collegiate and Scholastic Swimming Trophy recipient
- 2013 SwimSwam.com Coach of the Year
- 2-Time SEC Coach of the Year
- Coach of former American Record Holder Christine Magnuson
- 2013 World University Games Head Coach