(only call with an emergency)
GENERAL CAMP RULES
The University of Tennessee Volleyball Camp strives to provide the best possible camp experience. Our program becomes even more efficient, effective, and safe when campers and coaches follow our behavioral guidelines.
- Attend each scheduled activity (including meals). Our staff will take attendance at each event. The Camp Director has the sole authority to excuse participation. Should medical attention be needed, contact our athletic trainer immediately.
- At all times, our staff should be updated on camper locations.
- Adhere to all directions from camp staff. Discuss logistics further with your camp coach if at first they are unclear.
- Refer to the camp schedule regularly and arrive on time for all sessions.
- For the security of your personal belongings and equipment, please label everything. Tennessee Volleyball Camp and the University of Tennessee are not responsible for lost or missing items.