DAY CAMP - KnoxvilleDate: Monday 2nd June - Friday 6th June 2014
Venue: Regal Soccer Stadium (2317 Stephenson Drive, Knoxville, TN 37996)
Check-in: 8:00-9:00am Regal Soccer Stadium
Camp Details: :
- $300 full day 9:00 am-3:00 pm (Ages 7-12)* Registration Closed
- $150 Half Day 9:00 am-12:00 pm (Ages 5-12)* Registration Closed
Camp will be lead by Head Coach Brian Pensky along with his personalized and experienced soccer staff that will include current Lady Vol Soccer players and staff. Camp is designed to enhance each players technical soccer abilities in a fun and safe environment. The focus of the day camp will be a combination of individual skill development and small group tactics.
*Campers over 6 years have the option to stay only half a day (9:00 am-Noon).
There is a $75 administrative fee for ALL cancellations made at least 14 days prior to your camp start date. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of your camp start date.
To mail in your application and payment, please completed the registration at the link above. Print your completed registration form and mail to the address below with check made payable to 'University of Tennessee Soccer'.
University of Tennessee Soccer Camps,
c/o Joy Bowlin,
P.O. Box 15016
Knoxville TN 37901
- It is not permissible for boosters to provide expenses for individuals to attend any of the Tennessee Sports Camps. Expenses include but are not limited to, lodging, meals, transportation, and/or camp tuition.
- All of Tennessee Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants provided they fall into ages or grades the camp is designated for and the camp has not exceed it's capacity.
- The University may postpone or cancel this event due to circumstances or conditions beyond its control, such as, but not limited to natural disasters, acts of war, acts of God, or public health emergencies.