GOALKEEPER ACADEMYDate: Wednesday, June 17 – Saturday, June 20, 2015
Venue: Regal Soccer Stadium (2317 Stephenson Drive, Knoxville, TN 37996)
$525 per player – Residential Rate
$425 per player – Commuter Rate
$475 per player – Group Residential Rate (12 or more)
Ages: 9-16 (Male and Female)
Check-in: 12:00pm – 1:30pm (6/17/15)
Check-out: 12:00pm (6/20/15)
The Tennessee Goalkeeper Academy will offer a high-intensity training environment that caters specifically to goalkeepers interested in playing at the highest levels. A staff that includes former professional goalkeepers and collegiate All-Americans will lead campers through a rigorous four day, ten session training camp in the confines of the University of Tennessee's multi-million dollar Regal Soccer Stadium.
Our sessions will mirror the regimens of collegiate and professional goalkeepers, and will include high-repetition technical training, simulated game scenarios, video analysis and team training. We will also address the psychological aspects of soccer's most important position, as well as the formation of goalkeeper-specific strength and explosiveness workouts. This will be a unique opportunity for goalkeepers from around the country to train together in a specialized environment.
There is a $75 administrative fee for ALL cancellations made at least 14 days prior to your camp start date. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of your camp start date.
Click below to Register Online:
- Wednesday, June 17 – Saturday, June 20 RESIDENTIAL $525
- Wednesday, June 17 – Saturday, June 20 COMMUTER $425
Click Here to Register by Mail
Click Here for Medical Form
To mail in your application and payment, please completed the registration at the link above. Print your completed registration form and mail to the address below with check made payable to ‘University of Tennessee Soccer’.
University of Tennessee Soccer Camps
c/o Joy Bowlin
P.O. Box 15016
Knoxville TN 37901
- It is not permissible for boosters to provide expenses for individuals to attend any of the Tennessee Sports Camps. Expenses include but are not limited to, lodging, meals, transportation, and/or camp tuition.
- All of Tennessee Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants provided they fall into ages or grades the camp is designated for and the camp has not exceed it’s capacity.
- The University may postpone or cancel this event due to circumstances or conditions beyond its control, such as, but not limited to natural disasters, acts of war, acts of God, or public health emergencies.