RESIDENTIAL CAMP (Male and Female)Date: Wednesday, June 17 – Saturday, June 20, 2015
Venue: Regal Soccer Stadium (2317 Stephenson Drive, Knoxville, TN 37996)
$525 per player – Residential Rate
$425 per player – Commuter Rate
$475 per player – Group Residential Rate (12 or more)
Ages: 9-16 (Male and Female)
Check-in: 12:00pm – 1:30pm (6/17/15)
Check-out: 12:00pm (6/20/15)
Brian Pensky and his staff have developed a camp specifically designed for ages 9-16, a crucial developmental period for establishing proper technique and tactical understanding. This camp will refine a player’s technical training, specifically 1 v 1 skills and ball possession, while teaching combination play, small group tactics and the principles of team play. Advanced concepts of team play and the responsibilities of the player's functional position are also covered in the camp along with fitness training and game preparation components.
Our goal is to have each player improve their soccer skills, techniques, strategies, and tactics through individual training and challenging game competition. Players will compete in challenging tactical environments that will help further develop the skills necessary for playing at a high level.
There is a $75 administrative fee for ALL cancellations made 14 days of your camp start date. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of your camp start date.
Click below to Register Online:
- Wednesday, June 17 – Saturday, June 20 RESIDENTIAL $525
- Wednesday, June 17 – Saturday, June 20 COMMUTER $425
Click Here to Register by Mail
Click Here for Medical Form
To mail in your application and payment, please completed the registration at the link above. Print your completed registration form and mail to the address below with check made payable to ‘University of Tennessee Soccer’.
University of Tennessee Soccer Camps
c/o Joy Bowlin
P.O. Box 15016
Knoxville TN 37901
- It is not permissible for boosters to provide expenses for individuals to attend any of the Tennessee Sports Camps. Expenses include but are not limited to, lodging, meals, transportation, and/or camp tuition.
- All of Tennessee Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants provided they fall into ages or grades the camp is designated for and the camp has not exceed it’s capacity.
- The University may postpone or cancel this event due to circumstances or conditions beyond its control, such as, but not limited to natural disasters, acts of war, acts of God, or public health emergencies.