2014 SUMMER TENNIS DAY CAMPSDates: June 2-6, 2014 or June 9-13, 2014
Time: 9:00am – 11:30am
The University of Tennessee has a rich tradition of excellence on both the team and individual levels. Come experience the fantastic facilities and coaching this program has to offer.
The camp’s mission is to expose all campers to the latest ideas in tennis technique and tactics in a fun and safe environment.
Session 1: June 2-6 Registration Closed
Session 2: June 9-13 Registration Closed
*There is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $150.
Download: 2014 Medical Release Form.pdf
Skill Level: Open to any and all boys and girls ages 7 and up.
- Little or no experience
- Has never had basic instruction to learn proper techinque for strokes
- Has not much experience with match play or rallying
- Has had experience in match play and rallying
- Is involved in some type of organized play (interclub, high school, etc.)
- Has a vast experience with match play
- Has acquired state/sectional/national ranking
Location: Goodfriend Indoor Tennis Center and Barksdale Stadium on the UT Campus
Questions? Contact Sonia Hahn-Patrick via E-mail at email@example.com or by phone, 865-250-2890.
Pay By Mail?
Download Brochure Here
- It is not permissible for boosters to provide expenses for individuals to attend any of the Tennessee Sports Camps. Expenses include but are not limited to, lodging, meals, transportation, and/or camp tuition.
- All Tennessee Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
- "The University may postpone or cancel this event due to circum-stances beyond its control, such as, but not limited to natural disasters, acts of war, acts of God, or public health emergencies.