Tennessee Soccer ID Camp
August 22, 2015
Venue: Regal Soccer Stadium (2317 Stephenson Drive, Knoxville, TN 37996)
Tennessee Soccer will be hosting an ID camp on August 22nd. This event is open to girls in 8th grade – 12th grade (Fall 2015). Official camp schedule is for Saturday only, but we encourage you to come early or stay late to watch the team play on either Friday night at 7:00pm versus Lipscomb or Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm versus Georgia Southern. Please see below for a tentative schedule.
In the event that space is available, walk-up registrants will be accepted.
A $10 late fee will apply for walk-up registration.
Cash or personal or cashiers/certified checks only day of registration.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Emily Jacobssen at 865-974-8433 or email email@example.com
Required with mail-in registration
Friday, August 21st:
- 7:00pm: Tennessee vs. Lipscomb (optional, camp officially starts Sat morning, August 22nd)
Saturday, August 22nd:
- 8:00am: Registration at Regal Soccer Stadium
- 8:30 -10:00am: Session I
- 10:30am - 12:00pm: Observe Tennessee Soccer Training Session
- 12:30 - 1:30pm: Lunch (provided)
- 2:00p - 4:00pm: Session II
- 4:15pm: Camp Concludes
- 4:30pm: Campus Tour (optional)
Sunday, August 23rd:
- 1:00pm: Tennessee v Georgia Southern (optional)
There is a $50 administrative fee for ALL cancellations made 14 days of your camp start date. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of your camp start date.
Medical Information and Requirements
The University of Tennessee requires:
- A copy of the front and back of camper's health insurance card.
Campers will receive a confirmation email and follow up email the week before camp.
Checklist of Things to Bring
- soccer ball
- shin guards
- soccer shoes
- shoes and appropriate clothing for training indoors and outdoors (weather permitting)
All personal items should be labeled.
Food / Lodging
Lunch will be provided on Saturday, August 22nd only. Each participant is responsible for her own lodging.
Contact Emily Jacobssen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865 974 8433